This issue is all about the gaming experience, mystery, new character classes, adventure, strange people, exotic lands, monsters, and battling the forces of evil. A fun read with material for players and Game Masters alike.
Every issue of The Rifter® is an idea factory for players and Game Masters to generate new ideas and find new avenues of adventure. It provides useful, ready to go source material you can just drop into your ongoing games. A doorway to new possibilities and numerous Palladium role-playing worlds. And the many new characters, O.C.C.s, powers, magic, weapons, villains, monsters, adventures and ideas for one setting can be easily adapted to any Palladium setting. Every issue has material for Rifts® and usually 2-3 other Palladium game lines. The focus of this issue is Palladium Fantasy®, Heroes Unlimited™, Rifts® Chaos Earth®, and RPG advice. Don’t forget, unofficial material can be easily adapted for use in ANY Palladium game setting.
Rifter® #81 Highlights:
- Rifts® Chaos Earth® – Nebraska Part 2 by Siembieda, Frederick, and Timperley. Four new Chaos Earth character classes: the Ash Fallen (raiders), Lost Skeletons Militia, National Guard, and Prepper/Survivalists, plus a new D-Bee, the Lohran River People, Uncontrolled Psychic Powers Table, and adventure ideas. “Official” source material.
- Heroes Unlimited™ source material by Matt Reed. A sweeping and epic look at the expanded Super Sleuth power category. New and expanded abilities, specialized gear, different types of Super Sleuths, sample characters, and more. Reading it will make you want to roll up a character and start unraveling mysteries and solving crimes.
- Palladium Fantasy RPG® – Gnomes by Hendrik Härterich. Learn about the Gnomes of Ophid’s Grasslands, their fighters, their land-ships, their secrets, their homesteads, why they enjoy adventuring and how such small beings pack a big punch.
- Palladium Fantasy RPG® adventure by Kevin Siembieda. An entire village in the Disputed Lands have gone missing. Rumors of Werewolves and Wolfen Vampires abound. Your team of adventurers have taken up the challenge to find the missing people and put a stop to the evil that has invaded these woodlands. A fully-fleshed out adventure, with 25 characters. Includes 12 pre-generated heroes and 13 villains. “Official” source material.
- Rifts® and all Game Settings – Game Master and Player Tips by Greg Diaczyk and Kevin Siembieda. A fun and insightful article on how to determine player styles, accommodating players, and setting up games from low to high level.