FEARSOME FANTASY FOES!
What's a Fantasy Hero game without dragons, giants, and other monsters to fight? Monsters, Minions, And Marauders provides you with complete game information for nearly a hundred monsters suitable for any Fantasy game.
- dozens of humanoid foes, ranging from goblins and orcs to ogres, trolls, and giants
- psionic and extradimensional monsters, such as the devious phantasmite, terrifying Qliphtoic hound, or malicious dreamstalker
- spirit creatures like dryads, leshi, and nature spirits
- templates for customizing humanoid monsters, so you can quickly and easily make an average orc into a chieftain, shaman, or war-leader
- character sheeets for "generic" human adversaries, such as city guards,
pirates, thieves, soldiers, and barbarian warriors
No matter what your campaign or you Fantasy world are like, Monsters,
Minions, And Marauders has just the right monsters for you!
Fantasy Hero is usable as a stand-alone product, but does not include the HERO System rules, only discussions of how to apply those rules. For the rules themselves, you'll need the Hero System Fifth Edition core rulebook.